Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Three Dirty Letters

N-B-A

After last night's confidence-shattering collapse by Golden State I am seething. Cap'n Jack and company led 89-77 with 8+ minutes to go and preceded to shoot 3-14 and get T'd up down the stretch (Jackson had a right to be furious as that Euro pussy Ginobili mauled him on his drive to the hoop). Overtime was a formality and GS missed the cover by a half point (half-point losses have been all too frequent lately. See Fresno St, Iowa St, Idaho, those fucks from Houston and so forth).

I seriously considered quitting the NBA for the rest of the season, what's the fucking point if I'm constantly losing every week? Besides the extra exercise I get from picking up my living room after my rage-filled rampage there is none. I don't have the feeling in college football and college hoops to a lesser extent that things will turn around (i.e. easy plays don't cover all the time).

Maybe I'm delusional, but it has to turn around doesn't it? This is a competitive market and right now your average douchesquare is raking. You think he's not bragging to all his buddies about his great success or thinking to himself that he's got the NBA figured out? The NBA market will correct itself out over time. I don't know when or at what time, but it will occur.

Fellow degenerates Money Line and Sports Investments are going through the same issues as I am. I think my feelings right now can be summed up by The Killers, "How do you know that you're right if you're not nervous anymore?" I'll see how much more "nervous" I can get in the coming months.