Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dillinger Four

This is unrelated to gambling but it's my blog (whateva, I do what I want). It has been nine years since the first and only time I witnessed D4 live in all my drunken delirium. This takes me back to a time when I wasn't a complete degenerate, but an akward-looking teen experiencing puberty. Anyway, today I found out they're playing a show in June at The Waiting Room which should be top notch. Onto the leans...

Fla/Phi Under - really, when Joe Blanton is involved this will almost always be a lean.
Nats - I have a question mark by the Nats because I am getting sick and fucking tired of backing them. They're quickly approaching DO NOT PLAY status.
Rockies - See yesterday's comments and add 20 cents after a 10-run defeat.
Dbacks - Baseball's hottest team is +150? That's screaming "value" brah.
Indians - Pavano is involved, although I'm sure glad I passed on this cluster. There is no justice in baseball.
Os - Standard play of your worst team (run differential) in the AL.
Bos/Min U - Let's try this again and this time don't fudge it up, Joe Mauer.
White Sox - Bartolo Colon vs Joe "I never regress to the mean" Saunders.