Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Time I'll Post My Leans BEFORE I Go Out

This card doesn't do much for me. That's probably a good thing though, attempting to pick my spots.

As
Tribe
Jays
Rays
Royals
Giants
Cub Dodger Over

Gio squares off against Edwin, looks to be automatic
Huff and his bloated 6.55 ERA will get a solid look against French and his "respectable" 3.74 ERA

The rest of the leans are weak (the leans are weak, fuckin' leans are weak? You're weak.)

Looking at MRep due to this.
I'm not really sure what to think of Kazmir, but this play is on the radar
Blackburn is 0-6 with an ERA north of 10 in his last 6 starts, I'm not sure I can fade him anymore. Especially in this situation where he lost as a rather substantial favorite against the Royals last week lasting 1.2 giving up 6R (4ER).
Jonny Sanchez vs Aaron Cook, sounds good but I'm hesitant (for some reason) on this one.
Looks like I'm not the only one who likes this over, I do not approve of the early WL returns.

I'm sick of Guthrie and don't want to play him. Good luck to anyone who does, it's a decent look.