Monday, August 11, 2008

More Olympics Hoops

Greece -8 +127 (1)
Croatia +5 -110 (.5)

This assures that I will go to bed and wake up pissed.

I think Craigville from Covers will sleep soundly tonight

"well i just bet way too much on russia. WOW. If anyone saw that parlay I won in baseball the other night and posted they will know I bet alot. Man I just unloaded on Russia. My lean was Croatia but got to go with Aussie Guy. The only 2 he has lost to my knowledge have been over unders by a point or two. I checked FIBA website and it shows some game History. In the Euros last year Russia BEAT Croatia by 13."

Last year Russia beat Croatia by 13, this ensures that history will repeat itself with an easy Russia cover.


"I also like Germany. May be a suckabet but Greece just did not look right against Spain."

If it's true good to be true, then it must be easy money.