Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Am Such A Fucking Moron

For not taking advantage of my local's line disparities throughout the year. I was scarred from week 7 in the NFL, where I was absolutely rolled up and lost the largest amount of my bankroll ever, surpassing Week 2 of the '08 college football season. Good fucking times. I told a gambling buddy of mine that if I ever have 9 NFL plays in one week that I should be kicked in the balls repeatedly.

For the handful of you who check this blog on a semi-regular basis it should be apparent: First off, if I'm posting at this hour I've been drinking which provides for self-reflection. Second, I have severely reduced the amount of my NFL plays because I absolutely suck at the NFL. It hasn't all been posted on this blog but the past four years I've had losing years in the NFL. I think that quantifies as a significant sample size. I should have been exploiting my local's lines in the NFL instead of tucking my dick between my legs and playing lines which I believed were anti-public.