Friday, November 14, 2008

NFL Leans

I've gotten torn apart the last two weeks in the NFL, let's see if I can go for three. Home team is first, leans are in bold.

No thanks
Atl/Den, Mia/Oak, Ind/Hou, GB/Chi, Car/Det, TB/Min, SF/Stl, Dal/Was, Buf/Cle

NYG -7 BAL
As it stands now the Giants are getting enough action to warrant a play on Flacco & Co.

CIN +9 PHI
Even someone as square as Bill Simmons (whose material I enjoy) knows that the Eagles blow out the shitty teams and lay an egg against the good ones. Why should this week be any different?

SEA +3 ARZ
Something about football in the Pacific Northwest is horribly wrong. This is by far the ugliest game on the board. I'll be expecting a Cards blowout win.

JAX +3 TEN
While I enjoy Chris Johnson racking up fantasy points I wouldn't mind another bad game. I just don't think the Jags' D can do the job. That, of course, won't stop me from backing Jacksonville.

KC +5 NO
Fading New Orleans has been far too easy this year, but here I am doing it again this week.

PIT -5.5 SD
Not thrilled at the idea of playing the Chargers, but I'll see how things develop.