Friday, November 21, 2008

NFL Week 12 Leans

I'll have quite a few plays this week, which considering how the NFL has gone lately is not good for my health. I only hope that I'll be able to keep myself composed at the bar.

Cle -3 Hou
Slight lean towards Houston, but I doubt it's a play this weekend with so many other appealing matchups.

KC +3 Buf
Pass

Ten -5.5 NYJ
ESPN thinks this is the week the Jets spring the upset, most of the public is thinking that as well.

Mia PK NE
Definite play on the Dolphins, probably large too.

Dal -10 SF
I would have an extremely tough time backing Dallas in this game, I don't think I can bring myself to do so.

Det +7.5 TB
Does everyone just figure the Lions are going to win a game and this is the week?

Bal -1 Phi
Pass

STL +7.5 Chi
Another slight lean towards a TD+ road fav.

Jax -2.5 Min
Whoever knows what's going to happen in this game knows much more than I do.

Den -9 Oak
I'm glad I won't have to follow this game at all.

Atl -1 Car
Last time I had this many anti-pub favs I got rolled up.

Sea +3 Was
That's more like it.

Arz +3 NYG
Giants will continue their dominance

SD -2.5 Ind
Peyton Manning is back!

NO -2.5 GB
It won't feel right rooting for the Saints