Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Week 13 Line Guess Results


I'm churning this out because of a 1am coffee run and general procrastination of other obligations. This week my partner in crime, Frank, could not partake in the festivities so I'll just give a few quick comments on this week's card. My average was a grotesque 2.47.

The main culprits were EMU/Crackon, Marshall/Minerpalooza, TT/Bay and UGA/GT. I thought Baylor was playing at home instead of in Arlington so that somewhat explains how I was 8.5 off, suppose I didn't properly factor in each team's most recent games enough. I couldn't care less about the MAC and C-USA shitfests. Surprised by the fav in Clean, Old Fashioned Hate (I owe many years of playing NCAA football for this useless piece of knowledge) opening at only a TD. Who do you think the pub will like in that primetime ABC game, the 10-1 team with a dynamic offense or the 6-5 squad coming off a home loss to Kentucky? Tough one. Only item of concern is the move to 7.5 but for now Pinny is staying at that number with high juice.

I don't see any play for Tuesday (Balls Deep St vs WMU) or Thursday (Tejas at A&M).

11/27
Louisville will get a look but Rutgers just lost to Syracuse so taking UL at +4.5 isn't as ugly for me.

3-7 Illinois looks like a classic lean against 10-0 Cincy, even better with Pike coming back.

Iron Bowl saw the line move from 12.5 to 10 so that will be woth monitoring.

Nebraska opened up lower than what I expected but they've shot up from 8 to 10, small lean on DIVISION I FOOTBALL.

West Vag as a short dog to top-10 Pitt is my kind of play.

I thought Chris Ault would be a play but I'm no fan of the line movement.

11/28
The Russell Wilson led faction of the Wolfpack is another play that gets me mildly aroused but much like Nevada, early money has gone against NC St (Greek opened at 4.5 now 6) not signifcant but worth monitoring) and I don't want to end up in a bodybag.

I hope Spurrier can #CockUp against Dabo.

Egg Bowl was a likely play before the season started and nothing has changed to shift my opinion of that.

OU -10 vs T. Boone Pickens? OKIE ST IS PLAYING FOR A BCS BOWL GAME!! Who are they trying to kid with that line?

I'm guessing Rizo might not be up to play the Sun Dicks? That's what the line is telling me.

BYU -7.5 vs Utah looks high to me, have to see how it develops during the week.

That's all I've got this week, as a general note my blog will remain relatively quiet until the semester is finished around mid-December. After which, things should pick up as my time frees up.