Friday, November 6, 2009

Wheat In The Bin?

SBET Prospective NBA Lines for 11/6, all plays are 1x -110 unless noted otherwise
Merlin +5.5 -115 at Indy
I Call MMMMagic -10.5 vs Detroit
6ers -6 vs NJ

11/7
Bulls -4.5 vs Charlotte
Clippers pk vs Memphis

11/8
OKC +8 vs Orlando
Wizards +5.5 vs Phoenix 2x (I'll most likely put a unit on Phoenix +whatever)

Plays were posted earlier here. The plan is to identify lines at SBET that I believe are off from what the lines actually will be released as and either play that side or if it's public, shoot for a middle.

My goal (when additonal funds become available) will be to place 2x on the SBET lines (that are incorrect) and 1x at MB so that way, I either win or lose (most likely) my bet for 1x or I hit my middle and profit 3x.

I'm presently undecided on what, if anything, I'll do with tonight's options. For games that I haven't locked in I like Toronto, Charlotte and Memphis.