Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Initial NFL Week 2 Leans

NFL Week 1 3-6 -7.424x

Nice to see I'm picking up where I left off when it comes to the National Football League. Home team listed first, leans in bold


Chiefs -3 Raiders

I think I can manage to sit this one out


Titans -6.5 Texans

Houston was less than stellar in week one. Tennessee played Pittsburgh tough to kickoff NFL action. Line opened at 7 and dropped to 6.5, good sign.


Jets -3.5 Patriots

Line opened at NE -6.5 and has plummeted 3 points, any value that existed when the line was first released is gone, pass.


Packers -9 Bengals

Green Bay is fresh off a thrilling win over Chicago on Sunday night, while the replay of Cincinnati’s loss has been shown repeatedly. Lean Bungles.


Lions +9.5 Vikings

No need for an explanation.


Eagles -1 Saints

The smallest of leans to Philly on this game.


Falcons -6 Panthers

Like Carolina in this matchup, of course after Delhomme throws his third pick in the 2nd quarter I’ll be wishing I passed.


Redskins -9.5 Rams

St. Louis was shellacked 28-0 by Seattle. Washington should be able to do likewise.


Jaguars -3 Cardinals

I want to play Jacksonville in this matchup, badly. Never a good sign.


49ers -1.5 Seahawks

San Fran scored an impressive (not so much) win over last year’s Super Bowl runner-up while Seattle dominated the hapless Rams. Pass.


Bills -5 Bucs

Not interested.


Broncos -3 Browns

See above


Chargers -3.5 Ravens

Oakland was whipping San Diego up front prior to losing two offensive lineman. An uneasy lean to San Diego.


Bears +3 Steelers

Lean to Chicago, I guess.


Cowboys -3 Giants

I’ll gladly pass, I don’t care what the consensus numbers say.


Dolphins +3 Colts

Lean Miami though this line doesn’t particularly excite me.