Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week 2 CFB Lines of Note

Week 1 5-2 +12.576%

Week 1 went about as well as I could have imagined, keeping plays fairly tight. The one problem I do have is having to watch the "Pelican" for the second straight week. I can't fathom a situation where I won't be on the Surfing Pelicans. Last year Virginia, Miami(OH), New Sexico and WKU would have been automatic, but just because a team sucks doesn't mean I need to get in a rush to back them. I've got the whole year ahead of me. Also, there will most likely be plays I have on Saturday that are not on my initial list but there should be a better reason than a low percentage of backers on a few consensus sites.

Lines for week 2 are out here. Home team listed first, leans in bold
Ga Tech -4.5 Clemson
WV -6.5 ECU
Penn St -28 Syracuse
Tulane +18 BYU
Navy -7.5 La Tech
Virginia +11.5 TCU
UTEP +11 Kansas
OK St -15 Houston
Boise St -36 Miami(OH)
tOSU +5 USC
New Mexico +17.5 Tulsa
SJSU +13.5 Utah
Nebraska -23.5 Arky St
WKU
+24 USF