Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 3 CFB LoN

Week 2 4-4 -1.18x
YTD 9-6 +11.399x

A 3-1 nightcap saved my ass from what could have been a horrific week two, but I came out of it more or less unscathed. Who knows what I would have placed for the 11am games if I had not blacked out the night before.

*Note to self: When I'm determined to get hammered, it would behoove me eat more than a pop tart and a 6" sub sandwich.

Oh yeah, fuck Jim Harbaugh.

Home team first, leans in bold
Fresno +7.5 Boise St
Michigan -22 Eastern Michigan
Syracuse +4 Northwestern
Clemson -7 Boston College
Western Michigan -17 Miami(OH)
Akron -4 Indiana
Oregon -4 Utah
Washington +21 USC
Baylor -10 Uconn
BYU -7 Florida St
Arkansas
pk Georgia
Oregon St -1.5 Cincinnati

No lean in this one, but I found the line interesting.
SMU -7 AT Washington State

This must be the same Wazzu squad from last year for SMU to be a TD fav on the road.