Thursday, September 11, 2008

Because I'd Rather Not Read My Economics Book.....

Here are my NFL leans

KC -4 oak
Oakland looked shitty on MNF, can't argue that fact. For that reason and KC hanging tough with a Brady-less Patriot squad the Chiefs are getting pounded. I'll take the hapless Raiders and the points.

CINCY -1 ten
Vince Young is out for the Titans and that might actually help them, honestly I have no idea in this game. Titans seem like the easy pick, but I do not bet anything that is easy.

indy -2 MIN
I like the Vikes and the points in this one, no shame in losing on the road to a solid GB team. That and the public is pounding the Colts, so that made it easier.

no -1 WAS
Maybe it's because I didn't see the Redskins play last Thursday, but why the orgy on Nawlins? I'll go with the Washington Redstits (no that's not a typo).

gb -3 DET
This line is disgusting, just god awful. It's either the Lions or no play, probably no play. I'm sure it's because I'm influenced by FO and I still view the Packers as damn near the same team as last year(because they are sans Favre), while downgrading the Lions, who look to be stellar this year.

CAR -3 chi
Battle of teams with surprising week 1 wins, I'll gladly stay away from both thank you.

nyg -9 STL
Rams should be playing in FBS against the Trojans to see who will be the NFL's 32nd team. Leaning Rams....ugh

JAX -5 buf
This would be a great spot to back the Jaguars, but I hate the fact that their missing a big chunk of their offensive line. They still might be a play, but right now it's a pass

TB -7 atl
Atlanta beat up on Detroit at home, TB lost a close one @ New Orleans. Tampa will be without Garcia and Brooks might be out as well. Public likes Atlanta. I like Tampa

SEA -6.5 sf
Seattle must have a plague on their WRs, this game could go either way and that makes it a pass.

ARZ -6 mia
I lean Cardinals, but probably a no play

NYJ -1 ne
Who thought this would be the line a week ago. I thought for a bit that the Pats might be a play, they will not and neither will the Jets

HOU -3.5 bal
I like Houston at this spot, as they were not as bad as they played last week. I have a crush on both these teams and will likely stay away.

sd -1 DEN
Denver beats down on Oakland, San Diego loses at the gun to a previously underrated Carolina squad. If I had to pick I'd be laying that point.

pit -6 CLE
The thought of backing Cleveland makes me sick, If I can bring myself to it I'll be on the Browns

DAL -6.5 phi
Too much going on with this play and what before looked like a slam dunk on the Eagles is looking like a pass, I'll see what develops.