Friday, September 26, 2008

NFL Leans

Den -10 KC
I wonder how many units the Chiefs will cost me this year, 5...10? One thing I am thankful for is that Tyler Thigpen won't be starting this week.

CIN -3.5 Cle
Clusterf*ck = Pass

JAX -7 Hou
I'm waiting for a time to back Houston, this might be the week.

NYJ -1.5 Arz
Lean towards the Jets, but most likely a no play.

NO -5.5 Sf
I don't like betting on or against my favorite teams unless it's a slam dunk, this is not the case.

CAR -6.5 Atl
Slight lean towards the Panthers, it's amazing how a rookie QB can look so good at home against an awful team, but so bad on the road against a decent team. Who'd a thunk it?

TEN -3 Min
Tennessee is the most physical team in the league! The Vikings known for their finesse play, have already pissed themselves. Likely a play on the Vikes.

TB -1 Gb
The line opened at TB -3, who does Vegas want you to take?

Buf -8 STL
I still don't think people know how bad St. Louis really is, looking at the under.

Sd -7.5 OAK
Oakland has looked fiesty in their last two games, San Diego beat down the Jets on Monday Night. Leaning heavily on Al Davis

DAL -11 Was
Passing the side, but the under is definitely worth a look.

Phi -3 CHI
Liking the Bears quite a bit in this matchup, I'll see how things develop.

PIT -5 Bal
I'm thinking this one is a pass