Friday, September 19, 2008

NFL Leans

ATL -6 kc
Tyler Thigpen suited up last week for the Chiefs and I don't know if one could look any worse than he did. Words cannot describe how pathetic Thigpen was against the Raiders. I also have no words to describe why I will be backing him this Sunday

BUF -9.5 oak
Buffalo overvalued, Raiders=Raiders, Leaning heavily on Al Davis this week

TEN -4.5 hou
Tennessee has won and covered their first two games and there has been talk of them being a Super Bowl darkhorse. Houston looked like ass in their opener against the Steelers then has a bye week, who looks like the play?

NYG -13 cin
Obvious lean to the Bengals, but this play might get cut as I tighten up my card for Sunday

WAS -3 arz
pass

NE -12.5 mia
I honestly have no idea

CHI -3 tb
Who thought people would flock to back Neckbeard? Tampa is getting serious consideration.

MIN -3.5 car
Carolina beat San Diego and Chicago without Steve Smith, now they get the winless Vikings who will be dusting off Gus Frerotte. Public is backing a dog yet the line moved a half-point to the Vikings. I wonder what I should do?

SEA -10 stl
Seattle has sucked this year, so has St. Louis. It appears as if someone wants you to take the Rams in this case.

SF -4 det
Passing this clusterfuck

DEN -5.5 no
I can pass on two overvalued teams even if one is getting pounded

PHI -3.5 pit
Did not think I would be leaning Pittsburgh in this game before the year started

IND -5.5 jax
Both teams have struggled, both teams are passes

BAL -2 cle
Baltimore is looking like an auto-play

dal -3 GB
Will most likely be on the Packers

SD -9 nyj
Slight lean towards the Chargers, but most likely a pass

No play in the Uconn-Baylor cluster, I will have my morning and afternoon college plays posted around 9:30am.