Friday, October 31, 2008

CFB Leans Week 10

The list is quite extensive and it's not something that I'm completely thrilled about. There's a lot of fat on this card that needs to be trimmed.
Caps indicates home team

UCONN +4 wva
In case you didn't know, West Virginia is back after beating Auburn.

NW +7 Minny
I really liked this one early in the week, but now I'm cooling off on the thought of backing NW.

Wisky +5.5 MSU
Really? The oddsmakers haven't been respecting Sparty.

BAYLOR +21 Mizzou
I hope this isn't the same old Baylor team that everyone else thinks it is.

Colorado +3.5 A&M
Nice spot to back the Buffs coming off their 58-0 drubbing at the hands of Mizzou. Meanwhile A&M has developed quite a following lately, hopefully that ends here.

Pitt +5 ND
Unsure about the Pitt QB situation heading into the game. Either way right now a definite lean to the 'Stache. I mean if you can't stop Mike Teel, who can you stop?

LT +4 Fresno
Fresno has really looked solid in their last three games. Do they continue to slide? I'm leaning that way.

Arkansas St +23.5 BAMA
Excuse me while I vomit.

Iowa St +31 BOONE PICKENS
Iowa St really does blow something fierce.

CAL -3 Oregon
Uh-oh, second lean that is going against the Wheel of Genius.

Temple +7 NAVY
I'm told this is a complete mismatch.

North Texas +17 WKU
17-point dog against a team in its first full year of FBS. In case you didn't know it's quite a program they have down there in Denton.

Fla Intl +7 UL-LAF
I, like Vegas, was unaware how special UL-Lafayette was.

CSU +14.5 byu
I really wouldn't mind seeing BYU come up with the cover. I have other rooting interests.

Tennessee +6 OLD BALL COACH
Tennessee has almost become a weekly auto-play

NMSU +21.5 Boise St
The Aggies are coming off an inspired effort last week in Moscow. This line is disgustingly low.

UL-MON +10 Troy
I think Monroe is worse than people realize, but that wouldn't stop me from taking them against an overhyped Troy squad. Well, as hyped as a Sunbelt team can get.

Tulane +26.5 LSU
Is LSU going to be pissed or demoralized?

UNLV +14 Tcu
It's not like Vegas has to go out of their way to attract action on TCU, but they did anyway.

UTEP +3 Rice
Not my most confident of leans, that's probably a good thing.

NM +7.5 Utah
Another MWC Special!

Arizona St +15.5 BEAVERS
Nice game last week Sun Devils.

UCF +3.5 Ecu
Didn't the oddsmakers watch the game last Sunday night?

Tulsa/Arkansas Over and Washington/USC Under are looking like plays right now.