Thursday, October 23, 2008

Your CFB Leans For WK9

SJSU +7
The oddsmakers know this is Boise St, right? They've already got a spot locked up in the BCS.

Indiana +8
I'm disgusted with this play, yet I like it. Quite a bit in fact.

Eastern Michigan +25
The fading of Ball St combines to meet the backing of EMU. The line has already moved 1.5 points to Ball St and I'll be surprised if it doesn't creep up a little more.

Toledo +4
Central Michigan has quite the following, no?

Kansas -1.5
I'm a moron who already has Kansas locked in at -2.5

Florida -25.5
This doesn't even remotely feel right.

Kansas St +18.5
How many yards will OU rack up this game, 600...700? I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Baylor +12.5

Duke +10.5
This line seems a little high to me, that's probably because I still view Vandy as garbage.

Rutgers +9.5
meh

Tennessee +6.5
Auto-play

Cal -17
Look everyone it's the Pac-10 public dog of the week....this week the role is being played by UCLA.

LSU -1.5
I hate both of these teams.

Michigan +3.5
I'm sure this will be enjoyable to watch. Remember everyone, Michigan St is going to bounce back.

Iowa St -3
Battle of the heavyweights in the Big 12.

SDSU +9
People are lining up to fade the Aztecs after last week.

Arizona St +3
The consensus numbers are there, but I'm not sold on this play.

Looking at NM/AF under and West Virginia for tonight, not sure if either will be a play though.