Thursday, October 2, 2008

CFB Leans Week 6

This is looking like a big week in both college and pro, I'm sure I'll have to drown the pain.

Utah -11
I'm still on the fence with this play, right now it's a weak lean. I might have to play it on principal. Oregon St dominated USC in the trenches last week, everyone saw it. I've heard that if Oregon St shows up with their B game after last week they should cover against Utah, oh really?

Marshall +3.5

Utah St +29.5
This won't look too great when BYU wins 49-0

Kunt St Golden Showers +3.5
Way to get your XP blocked last week fuckers.

Purdue +13
If Purdue can't stop CMU and ND, how on earth will they contain Penn St? I don't know, I'm hoping it has something to do with going on the road for the first time (playing at Syracuse does not count as an official road game because they are not a real team).

Iowa St +13
Not totally disgusted by this play, I know how that usually turns out.

Baylor +27
Oklahoma is unstoppable, they proved as much last week.

Cal -9
Arizona St is getting some love as a pup

We Are K State +7.5
This will be a play, looking to further my disgust by looking at the under. This is ridiculous I know, especially when Texas Tech and their video game offense is going against the future #1 pick in the NFL Draft.

EMU +21
ugh

Air Force -6
This might be a reach, I'll see how the week progresses

Virginia +13.5
Wahoos blow

It's Division I Football, It's the Big 12 +13.5
Another lean that doesn't automatically induce vomiting

Kentucky +16.5
Saban will have his boys ready, this young team won't have a letdown.

Michigan -2.5

Nebraska +11
VT moved the ball over Nebraska, Missouri will have no problem at all.