Friday, October 24, 2008

NFL Leans

Let me start off by saying the NFL card sucks this week. If I had any self-control I would only play the Dolphins this week, but I might get sucked into backing the Texans and others. The week is already off to a great start. I lost a borderline MAC total and the two plays I passed last night both hit. This week will be a great one, I can tell already. Onto the leans...

bal -9 OAK
I was pleasantly surprised that the Raiders came through in OT last week. A slight lean to Al Davis.

sd -3 no
Both teams coming off losses, playing in London. I think I can pass.

NYJ -13.5 kc
Tyler Thigpen alert! Lean the Jets, most likely not a play unless the line moves up another point.

buf -1.5 MIA
This is the game that stands out like a sore thumb in this sea of crap.

DAL -1 tb
Never thought I would be leaning Dallas, but that's what happens when you lose three straight along with your QB. Not to mention the other distractions that are going on. ESPN kept running a promo saying how the Cowboys wouldn't win a game until Romo came back. Might be a nice spot to back the 'Boys.

PHI -9 atl
This line looks a little high. Are the Falcons still patting themselves on the back after their last second win over the Bears?

NE -9 stl
The slightest of leans to the Rams only because the Patriots dominated the Broncos on MNF.

CAR -4 arz
This reminds me of the Chicago-Minny game from last week. Maybe Arizona will personally hand the Panthers 14 points.

was -7.5 DET
Slight lean to the Lions, but this game will be interesting for mostly non-gambling reasons.

JAX -7 cle
No thank you

PIT -2.5 nyg
Two overhyped squads = pass

SF -5 sea
I'm not even sure the last time the Niners were this big of a fave, probably a couple of years. I'm sure this will be an exciting well-played game.

HOU -9 cin
Lean the Texans because I am a masochist

TEN -4 ind
Indy was finally exposed against the Packers, but the Titans still are not getting any respect from the oddsmakers. Most likely a pass.