Friday, October 3, 2008

NFL Leans

ind -3 HOU
Surely the Colts will blowout the lowly Texans following their bye week, right?

ten -3 BAL
Lean Ravens in this one, no doubt. Not sure if it will be a play yet.

sd -6.5 MIA
I would be all over the Dolphins this week, but coming of their last performance I'm not so sure.

CAR -9.5 kc
Pass

PHI -5.5 was
Slight chance I play the Eagles, most likely a pass.

chi -3.5 DET
Kyle Orton on the road....as a favorite?......over a FG?.....with the pub all over Neckbeard?.....against a pathetic Lions squad.

GB -? atl
I don't care

NYG -7 sea
Liking the Squaks in this situation

DEN -3 tb
I'll keep riding the Bucs as long as no one thinks they're any good.

ne -3 SF
Remember last week, when I wrote this? Well, let's say it's a slam dunk this week.

ARZ -1 buf
Bills are undefeated. Cardinals gave up 56 last week to NYJ and have lost two straight by multiple scores. Bills are are getting pounded as a dog. I think the play is rather obvious.

DAL -17 cin
I don't want to, but I lean Dallas

JAX -4 pit
Couldn't care less

NO -3 min
Unfortunately the Vikings will most likely be a play