Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekly NFL Insights

Another large NFL card that will end in a mix of anger, frustration, agony, and self-doubt. The lines for the games this week are for the most part, disgusting.

NO -7 oak
Leaning Raiders in all their dysfunctional glory. Nawlins didn't get the win against Minny on MNF, but the consensus is that they gave the game away and are still the better team. Plus Nawlins shut down Adrian Peterson, doing the same against Oakland should be no chore. How are the Raiders going to move the ball, with Jamarcus Russell's arm? I don't think so.

IND -4 bal
After Sage Rosenfels worked his magic, Indy isn't viewed in the same light. They are still overvalued while Baltimore is undervalued. Leaning Joe Flacco.

NYJ -7.5 cin
Under was going to be an autoplay until it was announced Palmer was out. Line has dropped to 42.5, I'll weight my options. Not even looking at the side.

TB -1 car
"I'll keep riding the Bucs as long as no one thinks they're any good." - Sham 10-03-08

MIN -13 det
This line is steep, but this is the Lions. Lean Vikes.

chi -3 ATL
The thought of taking Atlanta makes me sick, looks like a play on the Falcons.

HOU -3 mia
Can I take another helping of Sage? Maybe, I really don't fucking want to though.

WAS -13.5 stl
Rams completely blow, but I'm not ready to back them just yet.

DEN -3.5 jax
Lean Broncos because pub is backing Jax as a dog

phi -4.5 SF
This line is gross, that's why I lean Niners.

dal -5 ARZ
Another line that makes one wonder, like Zona quite a bit.

SEA -1.5 gb
Excuse me while I vomit at the notion of backing the Seahawks again.

SD -5 ne
Lean Bolts

nyg -9 CLE
Browns....ugh