Friday, October 17, 2008

NFL Leans

ten -8.5 KC
pass

BUF -1 sd
Line movement switches with a majority on San Diego. I'll see how frisky I feel Sunday morning as to whether or not I play Buffalo

pit -9.5 CIN
If I lean anything it would be Pittsburgh, but there's no chance I play this game.

MIA -3 bal
Lean Baltimore, but this will most likely be a pass

dal -7 STL
I'm not getting involved in this game, too many variables in play

CHI -3 min
I don't really want to, but I'll most likely be on the Vikes. This line didn't stand out when I first saw it and it still doesn't, but the Neckbeards are getting hammered. I don't really have a choice.

CAR -3 no
I'll be on the Panthers, no doubt.

NYG -10.5 sf
I can see the Niners covering in this one, but it won't be a play.

HOU -9 det
It'll be nice not to have a vested interest in the Texans this week, they were driving me crazy the last two weeks.

nyj -3 OAK
The hook dropped off early in the week with the Jets getting absolutely pounded. This one is going to be rather ugly and has no chance of a Raiders cover. I, of course, will be on the Raiders.

WAS -7.5 cle
Cleveland is good now, in case you didn't know.

ind -1.5 GB
Packers will be a play, no doubt.

TB -10.5 sea
The Buccaneers gig might be up if they blow out the Seahawks this week. I won't be playing this, but I'm hoping for a gruesome win by Tampa. I don't ask for much.

NE -3 den
Patriots looked horrible last Sunday night. Broncos are getting hammered as a pup. It's Monday Night Football. I'll be on the Pats.