Friday, October 31, 2008

NFL Leans

MIN -4.5 Hou
I'll pass thank you.

Jax -7.5 CIN
I was leaning Bungles early in the week, but there just aren't enough Jags backers after last week's loss to Cleveland.

Tb -9 KC
Thankfully I can pass this game.

CLE -1.5 Bal
As much as I would like to play the Ravens I do not have the consensus to back me up.

BUF -5.5 Nyj
Line looks high, but its getting more action on Buffalo. Not enough to warrant a play on the Jets though.

Arz -3 STL
Not thrilled at the notion of backing St. Louis, but I could see myself doing so on Sunday.

CHI -12.5 Det
Line is drawing near split-action, no play.

TEN -4.5 Gb
Green Bay is primed, but I don't know if I can justify a play on them.

DEN -3 Mia
If anyone could fill me in as to why Denver is getting backed so hard, it would be appreciated.

Atl -3 OAK
Every week I have my leans and almost every week I lean Al Davis

NYG -9 Dal
This line isn't begging for action on the Cowboys, is it?

Phi -7 SEA
Gross

IND -6 Ne
No thanks

WAS -1.5 Pit
Public dog on MNF = auto play