Thursday, October 16, 2008

CFB Leans Week 8

Florida St -11
Home Dogs on ESPN are money!!

TCU -1.5
Top 10 team as a dog against an unranked conference foe. Line switching 4 points away from BYU when they are getting hammered. Already put 1.5x on this play, I might tack on an additional .5x for a 2x play (8% of bankroll).

Haw/Boise U52
These teams don't play defense, not a lick

Rutgers +1
What am I thinking going against TheRealUnger? I obviously do not like money.

Maryland +2
This line is just a little low. I'm guessing the bummy Maryland shows up.

Clemson +2.5
Head coach gets fired, so the team will lose. It's a law of nature.

Duke +3
Line has dropped 2.5 points, not sure why. It's not like Duke can beat Miami, right?

Iowa -3.5
Public thinks Wisky is gonna bounce back just fine.

KU/OU U60.5
This bet will be over at 13:39 in the 3rd

Iowa St +8

Tennessee -7.5
Tennessee in no point in this game will be covering

Georgia -14.5
I really will despise Georgia when they win by 14

EMU +3.5

USC -42.5
Hilarious

Washington +14
The Huskies are pathetic, Beavs roll

Arizona +2.5

Western Kentucky +2
They have a football team?

BC -2.5
I know absolutely nothing about BC, they lost Matt Ryan so I'm sure they are a lesser team compared to last year.